Healthy Body Checklist for Churches
- Does 20% or less of your church’s membership do all the work in the church?
- Do you have to beg for volunteers? (e.g. Bible class teachers, men leading worship)?
- Does a healthy percentage of your members serve others in your community?
- Are your church ministries evaluated at least once a year?
- Do all your congregation’s ministries have intentional purposes?
- Does your congregation provide continual training for members who volunteer?
- Does your congregation express appreciation for those who volunteer and serve?
- The members who volunteer and serve, are they happy in their service?
- Could your members tell someone what your congregation’s core values are?
- Is individual spiritual growth admired, expected, and encouraged?
If you answered either of the first two questions with a “Yes” or any of the other questions with a “No,” the health of your congregation may be compromised. Please contact me so we can work together to make the health of your church more certain.
What do you do as an involvement coach?
I assist church leaders who are concerned with congregational stagnation by planning and executing a customized plan to assess every member of their non-miraculous gifts, personalities, passions, life skills and life experiences for the purpose of getting them into ministries for which God has designed them.
Contact me and let’s talk on Zoom about a plan for your congregation.
Travis Irwin, involvement coach
423 920 3060